Research Interests :
Applied Research - Statistics and Operations Research
Domain of Interests :
♦ Application/Consultancy: Issues of immediate Social/Economic/Governance relevance
♦ Teaching: Topics in Operations Research (OR), Applied Statistical Methods
Selected (Consulting) Projects
- “Diversity and Inclusion”, Tata Consulting Services, Mumbai, 2015. (with Amitava Bandyopadhyay and Ranjan Sett).
- “Estimation of Volume of FICN in Circulation”, National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, 2016. (with Abhijit Gupta, Amitava Bandyopadhyay, Ranjan Sett and Arup K. Das).
- “Baseline Survey at LWSIT”, Lutheran World Service India Trust, 2019. (with Amitava Bandyopadhyay and Ranjan Sett).
- “Estimation of Gross Bet Value at Casino (for GST Computation)”, Directorate General of Goods and Services Tax Intelligence, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, 2019. (with G S R Murthy).
- “Development of Cleanliness Index”, Government of Tamil Nadu, India, 2020. (with Amitava Bandyopadhyay and Ranjan Sett).